Forum .LRN Q&A: LORS imported course can't associate

Collapse
Posted by dennis sacks on
dotlrn 2.2.0a1
LORS Central 0.1a4

I imported a course into LORS central. Tried to associate it with a class I'd created but I get this message:

You need to have lorsm-portlet in your class before associate this course

Now, I'm lost because I don't know what lorsm-portlet is or how to add it to the class. Its not listed in the applets on the control panel page for the class.

Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
Well, you can go into your course and click on Control Panel and then click on "Manage Applets" and then click on LORSM portlet to get it installed.

I fixed the code to associate courses to redirect correctly, end the progress bar as it should and install the dotlrn_community applet.

Due to this, an additional dependency on dotlrn_lorsm has been created. Code is in 5.2

Collapse
So, when I go into manage applets, I don't see that applet. I don't see anything similar listed in 'install software' either.
Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
you don't see dotlrn-lorsm? Well, as I said, I updated the code and made a fixed dependency on the dotlrn portlet of lorsm. This should definitely work once you checkout the code from CVS, at least to my thinking ;)
Collapse
I found it under services. I guess I didn't know where to look for it. However, the link being created for the course is wrong. see

https://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=345775