Forum .LRN Q&A: meeting minutes

Collapse
Posted by Rafael Calvo on
Hi

Several of us met on IRC on jan 31 2006.
We will try to post summary of dotlrn meetings.

The people who talked: Caroline, Olga, Carl, Rafa, Emmanuelle (others were around but did not raise their voice)

- Release manager need:
Joel has resigned, we need to find someone to replace him. The question is still open

- Release process:
dotlrn release process should have similar properties as the openacs one: be clear and public, having a decision making process (TIP/OCT), using the process that is growing around xowiki. Rafa and Carl will get this issue to the board in the February meeting

- Release status:
Install has been tested on postgresql and oracle. Bugs found for the install have been fixed.
About 17 Priority 1 reported bugs remain.

- To do:
Update from dotlrn 2.1 and manual testing.
Fix accesibility level A issues.
Label and triage of bugs.
Create tests for .LRN (probably using Selenium).

Collapse
2: Re: meeting minutes (response to 1)
Posted by Nima Mazloumi on
Rafael,

can you kindly post the link to the 17 prio 1 bugs. I was not able to filter that info from the bug tracker. Thx

Collapse
4: Re: meeting minutes (response to 1)
Posted by Nima Mazloumi on
Emmanuelle, are the fixed once committed already? If yes we can close those bugs.
Collapse
Posted by Emmanuelle Raffenne on
Nima,

The answer is yes. But I would like to test again the #2628 (calendar) on clean install before closing it. I close the other ones.

Collapse
6: Re: Res: meeting minutes (response to 1)
Posted by Olga C. Santos on
As agreed in the meeting, I have submited some bugs (dotLRN functionality and level A) I have found in dotLRN 2.2.0 with Selva theme so they are taken into account for the new release. We have also identified some AA level problems for W3C Accessibility Standards compliance, which I will post later.

See you tomorrow in the meeting, ¿don't we?

Olga

Collapse
7: Re: meeting minutes (response to 1)
Posted by Rafael Calvo on
Hi olga and all
Yes, the meeting is tomorrow, same time