Forum OpenACS Q&A: Getting xinha to operate in xowiki

Somehow I got most packages I want to operate (news aggregator, dotfolio, weblogger, xowiki) operating in a basic manner under 5-2-2. However, I get lost when trying to wake up richtext (xinha) for xowiki and weblogger. The hints provided in the XoWiki thread started by Gustaf Neumann on 31 Oct in the OpenACS Development forum are underspecific for my level of OpenACS-core understanding. Which files do I have to patch and in what manner? (I applied the xotcl acs-api-documentation-procs and acs-bootstrap-installer patches). Can anyone help?
Collapse
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
if you have 5.2.2 from cvs, there is no need to patch any files to use xinha in xowiki. Note, that it is not sufficient to install the packages, but you will need as well the 5.2.* www/blank-master.*.

In order to use xinha in a form in the weblogger, you have to specify the option editor xinha as documented in the online docu in the api browser under template::widget::richtext

what happens when you edit an xowiki page?

Collapse
Posted by Aernout Schmidt on
When editing an XoWiki page I get a plain form (with an editable field). I 'm afraid I do not know how to: ... specify the option editor xinha as documented in the online docu in the api browser under template::widget::richtext.
Collapse
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
Go to acs-admin, Templating Parameters, set UseHtmlAreaForRichtextP to 1
Collapse
Posted by Aernout Schmidt on
Thanks Gustaf - everything works now. Somehow I did'nt import the 5-2-2 www/blank-master.adp and ..tcl files. Copying the contents of the whole 5-2-2 www directory into my "service0" www directory seems to have done the trick. Thanks again.
Collapse
Posted by damon pin on
Hi,

I followed this thread and set richtextP to 1

now in xowiki and webblog xinha showsup, but when I click ok
an error messages says

For security reasons we only accept the submission of HTML containing the following tags: B I P A LI. You have a H1 tag in there.

how can I disable this html tag checking, I can not find the option.

Thanks for your help!

Collapse
Posted by Hamilton Chua on
- go to admin/site-map
- click the kernel link
- look for the following parameters

AllowedAttributes
AllowedProtocols
AllowedTags

Collapse
Posted by damon pin on
Thanks Hamilton, it all works now.