Forum OpenACS Development: Re: ANN: IMS-LD beta released

Collapse
Posted by Michael Totschnig on
When I first tried to install package imsld, I got the error,

Database operation "dml" failed (exception ERROR, "FEHLER: Einfügen oder Aktualisieren in Tabelle »lang_message_keys« verletzt Fremdschlüssel-Constraint »lang_message_keys_fk«
DETAIL: Schlüssel (package_key)=(acs-translations) ist nicht in Tabelle »apm_package_types« vorhanden.
")

FEHLER: Einfügen oder Aktualisieren in Tabelle »lang_message_keys« verletzt Fremdschlüssel-Constraint »lang_message_keys_fk«
DETAIL: Schlüssel (package_key)=(acs-translations) ist nicht in Tabelle »apm_package_types« vorhanden.

Could it be, that acs-translations has to be added to the list of packages that imsld depends on?

Best regards,

Michael Totschnig

Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
Two options:

a) Get rid of internationalization of roles in acs-subsite
b) Make acs-subsite dependend on acs-translations

I prefer b) due to the fact that if you go down the a) road everyone who is using roles and need i18n role names has to fork.

Collapse
Posted by Eduardo Pérez on
We already added the dependency of acs-translations to acs-subsite.
Just install acs-translations and everything should work.
Collapse
Posted by Michael Totschnig on
I just did a fresh install and even though acs-subsite has acs-translations in its dependencies, I could install acs-subsite without having acs-translations checked out, and I cannot remember seeing any warning. Also when you checout acs-core module from CVS, you get acs-subsite, but not acs-translations.