Forum OpenACS Q&A: Can not install openACS packages from OpenACS repository

Hi,
I have installed OpenACS-5.1.5 with AOLserver 4 & Postgresql-7.3.3. I want to install some new packages from openacs repository. but when go from Install software-> Install from reposiroty path it shows me like this:

Type (clear) [ Application | Service ]
Upgrade [ Install | Upgrade ]
There are no un-installed applications in the OpenACS repository.
» Go back to software installation.

When I click 'download and install from OpenACS.org repository' I can see link for only 5.3.

Are packages for 5.1 are not available to download/install? or  there is some misconfiguration with my setup ?
can you please clarify ??

I have a similar problem after installing 5.2

From /acs-admin/install:
* select "Install automatically from Openacs.org repository" takes me to a page listing 5.3 / 5.2 /5.1 / 5.0 and selecting any of these displays a table listing the packages but no links to actually do the install

* select "Install from repository" only lists 8 packages but not the Forums package (the one I need)

Is it true that the Forums package is not compatible with the lastest stable OACS ? if so how do I request it to be made compatible ?

I don't think so,I've tried both OACS 5.1 & 5.2. When I first try OACS 5.1, I've found that there are many packages that can be found through the repository. I don't know whether there's any misconfiguration. But if you cant found any,you can always cvs the pacakage through the cvs directory