Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to openacs.org designs... opinion please

Collapse
Posted by Jun Yamog on
Hi,
<p>
I have fired up Photoshop after so many years.  Anyway I have tweaked the design a bit.
<p>
<a href="http://www.infiniteinfo.com/openacs/mainstudy03c.jpg">design 3c</a>
<p>
I have changed the case of OpenACS and blended Open and ACS to adjust to the new case.  Reduced the background of alex and blended the "O" with the header.  That way it would not look to much of an "O".  I have also reduced the size of yellow header but not to much.  Reduced the blue header and increased the sizes of the nav texts.  I may need Mikko to make a good design that is compact we if need to reduce it further.  I don't want to break design and flow of design 3.  I have also changed the "Download" text to "Test Drive"... I need help here can somebody coin a better word?  I need a long word not just "Test".
<p>
I am going to experiment later with the different shades of yellow and possibly shades of different colors.  I am still finding away to get the fonts from the office windows machines since I am here at home now.  If someone know about Photoshop you know why I need those fonts to edit the vector fonts properly.
<p>
So is design 3c a step forward from design 3?