Forum OpenACS Q&A: adp work in progress

Collapse
91: adp work in progress (response to 1)
Posted by Staffan Hansson on
OK, we've come a long way organizing the adp file structure for the new design. I'll be frank/blunt:

It's become evident by now that any unasked for help with adp work will in fact be no help at all - you good Samarians simply aren't tuned in with our new adp lay-up. So be warned; good intentioned but freelancing adp workers will be run over. It's a practical matter, nothing else.

Should we need help with the adp work, we've already received a kind, and even definite, offer from Carl to assist us. We'll be instructing him about our eventual adp needs, thus.

How the cutting up of images is organized is none of my business. However, I don't see the necessity of waiting for the definite result of the poll. Please start scissoring on the blue-gray version, and we can always change a few gray pieces into yellow in the end, if that's how it turns out. Waiting for the poll to time out translates losing a lot of time, obviously.

The actual fitting in of images into the code is likely to be a more cooperative effort between you designers and us adp-ers, I suspect. (We’ll need to know each color’s hex code and lots of other stuff.) We'll have milk and cookies then. After all, this is a _civil_ war.