Forum OpenACS Development: Response to Open 4.6 items & project status

Collapse
Posted by Neophytos Demetriou on
We've just updated the todo list with the items claimed in this thread thus far. I'm gonna update the project status page next couple of days to give more time to the people who haven't yet posted to do so. Some packages that are obvious are the following but please confirm whether you are maintaining them or not so that we know which packages can be assigned to someone else.
  • etp (museatech and/or davb)
  • attachments, forums, notifications, acs-mail-lite, user-preference(openforce)
  • bugtracker (lars)
  • authorize-gateway, payment-gateway, shipping-gateway, payflowpro, sample-gateway, value-based-shipping (furfly and/or bart)
  • static-pages (davb)
  • cronjob (tom)
  • ecommerce (bart)
  • spam (til)
  • bookmarks (CSari)
If possible specify who's responsible within the company for each package. I'm not sure about some of the items above so please take the time and confirm.

You'll also notice that there are a lot of packages that are not listed here. People have helped port them but may not be interested in maintaining them. Please post for those that you did take responsibility and we'll see what to do with the rest -- we'll probably assign them to area maintainers, e.g. I could maintain the web services area, etc...