Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: invalid command name "portal::get_page_header_stuff"
It looks to me as if you have in your installation a version of theme-zen/lib/lrn-master.tcl before Dec 2007 and a version of the portal code after that. Something in your installation and/or upgrade process went wrong.
Tell us more about your installation
- do you have a tar-based or a cvs based installation?
- do you have local modifications in the code?
If you have a tar-based installation, and no/ or ittle local modifications, i would recommend to:
- backup the program dir (/var/lib/aolserver/pruebas/dotlrn-prueba2) and database
- get the tar of dotlrn 2.5.1 and place its content under e.g.
(/var/lib/aolserver/pruebas/dotlrn-prueba3) and adapt the startup file of aolserver to point to that (serverroot)
- when your restart the system with that, you will have to go acs-admin/apm and run the upgrade scripts from there.
hope this helps.
The upgrade was done through tar files.
The modifcations done were basic.
Thank you very much for your valuable help.
I'll tell you how everything went.