Forum .LRN Q&A: .LRN Consortium Board election results

I was asked to tally votes from the .LRN Consortium Board election.

Based on the voting, the new board members are:
Jesus G. Boticario (UNED)
Rocael Hernandez
Caroline Meeks
Carlos Delgado
Cesar Brea
Gustaf Neumann
Carl Robert Blesius

Due to the possible unreliability of email ballots, these results are preliminary. If you voted, but your name is not listed below, please contact me at mailto:joel@aufrecht.org by midnight UTC on 22 Nov 2006. If your ballot is found in my spam filter with a proper date, it will be added to the total tally. The election results will be final as of 23 Nov 2006.

Ballots were received from the following parties:
Janine Sisk, Furfly LLC
Malte Sussdorff, cognovís GmbH & Co. KG
Erik Valevatn, University of Bergen
Carl Robert Blesius, Mass General Hospital
Caroline Meeks, SolutionGrove
Rafael Pastor Vargas, CInDeTec, UNED
Dario Roig, Universidad de Valencia
Alfred Essa, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities

Thank you for your participation.

Collapse
Posted by Caroline Meeks on
I have granted Site Wide Admin on dotLRN.org to all board members. Please help me in improving and updating the site.

Thanks,
Caroline

These are not final results, right?
Collapse
Posted by Rocael Hernández Rizzardini on
There were the initial members, so we should address those who are not yet voting.

https://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=293910

Collapse
Posted by Joel Aufrecht on
It is past 23 Nov 2006, and I have not received notification of any possible lost ballots sent before the original voting deadline, so these are now final results.
Collapse
Posted by Caroline Meeks on
Do we have an email list that lets us email everyone at once?

Is there anyone who would like to volunteer to maintain and encourage case studies being put up at dotlrn.org?

I think there are some people who would put thier sites up on dotLRN.org if someone had time to talk to them about it, follow up, get the info up, etc.

Also if we had a volunteer to work with us to get address/Lat-Long SG will put up a google map like we did for Context Sensative Solutions.

http://www.contextsensitivesolutions.org/content/gen/state-profiles/CA

this should be addressed either at the leadership team or at the board, but yes, a designated person for collecting case studies is needed, I've been writing emails to some parties about putting their case studies. Anyone?

BTW, Firefox 2.0 is great, it has built in spell check when you fill forms!