Forum OpenACS Development: Bug in XoWiki: More than 10 includelets on a page

Hi!

I believe I've found a (minor) bug in the XoWiki. The following works as the content of a XoWiki page:

{{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Gantt Editor"}}} {{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Projects in Program"}}} {{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Task Board"}}}

>right-col<<
{{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Project Baselines"}}} {{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Project Members"}}}
><<
{{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Project Base Data"}}} {{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Project Survey Component"}}} {{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Earned Value"}}} {{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Project Notes"}}} {{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Project Risks"}}}

However, if I just add an additional "{{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Project Risks"}}} " I get the error:

Error in includelet '{{adp portlets/portlet {portlet "Project Risks"}}}' of page en:2016_0005:
Nesting of includelets is to deep

I checked, the code, and I believe the issue can be found in xowiki-procs.tcl:

if {$::xowiki_inclusion_depth > 10} {
      return [my error_in_includelet $arg [_ xowiki.error-includelet-nesting_to_deep]]$ch2
}

So xowiki_inclusion_depth does not return the inclusion depth, but counts the includelets on the page.

Cheers!
Frank

Collapse
Posted by Frank Bergmann on
Ahh, and it's not in any way urgent to ]po[, and the fix won't make it into ]po[ V5.0. It's fairly easy to work around...

Frank

Collapse
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
you are right, this was an issue for adp includelets. Should be fixed in CVS HEAD.