Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Installing OpenFTS, Search, Static Pages + General Comments

Well I would cleanup a couple typos I noticed rereading it right now! I think this could go in the Install Guide as an extra bit of info on installing the OpenFTS, Search, Static Pages + General Comments packages for postgres users. If it was put in with the docs on the individual packages then I think it might be broken up too much for people to follow easily. Maybe the individual package docs could link to this info for an overview of the install process? I'm new to OpenACS, and it wasn't clear to me how these packages interacted and I didn't know where to start looking for info on how to install them (or know what, exactly, I had to install) to get General Comments or Search working for instance.
I just noticed a section called "Set up site-wide search" in the Next Steps portion of the Install Guide! I wish I had found this when I was trying to install SWS. Maybe this could have it's own link in the Install Guide, since the rest of Next Steps looks like administrative stuff and I didn't even think to look for SWS install in there.