Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: Good practices in elearning?

Collapse
Posted by Rafael Calvo on
Hi
I have been preparing a survey that I expect to run through all the known dotLRN users in a the next week or so.

The survey aims at finding out what University policies are behind each eLearning innitiative. I think that knowing more about how we run our projects will help us improve their quality and get more people to collaborate on issues that are not software development.

I created a 'dotLRN users' community and was planning to move this discussion there. I am hoping to start getting non-techie people into those forums so we can start building support groups for academics developing courses or just teaching with dotLRN. What does peope think?

I don't think dotRLN.org is very much used and I think that it could be a good distinction to have software development/webmaster issues here and course development/teaching/university policy there.
Except for a few my guess is that people interested in one is not interested in the other.

cheers

Rafael

Collapse
Posted by Bruce Spear on
Interesting observation, Rafael!  How about the difference between those who use lms systems because the university makes them and those who want to do so for their own (whatever) reasons?  B
Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
Rafael, how is the survey of yours comming along? Is it still possible to give you feedback on this?