Mentorship ProgramOpenACS Mentorship Program
The OpenACS Mentorship program connects new developers with experienced mentors to support students in the development of their OpenACS skills.
Our methodology includes the following:
- minimal time commitment of a mentor to a developer
- assignments are selected based on a student's interest and skill level, as well as community need, if applicable.
- mentor and developer meet on a regular basis (e.g weekly) in a chat session or via e-mail to discuss his/her project.
- creation of improved documentation for new developers.
- participation from mentors, students and the community in the development of a core OpenACS curriculum.