Mockup is viewable http://22.214.171.124:8000/home/
Website redesign goals:
1. Convert the current website to an Xowiki implementation.
2. Upgrade the main template to zen.
3. Mount an instance of Calendar, Forums, BugTracker and ProjectManager on the site.
1. Replicate OpenACS layout
a. Apply the CSS code in the while website.
b. at /acs-subsite/www/group-master the CSS include parameter has strange
2. Look at favorites to include the sites at the search contact phase
about the content that are already in xowiki pck?
3. Missing packages to be installed and sections to be developed.
a. Bugtracker - I believe it's a package. I remember it available at repository. (done)
b. How the sections are developed? Are they pkgs, xowiki pages or subsites?
Documentation - ???
Community - Xowiki page
Download - File-storage UI
4. Troubles when include pkgs
in xowiki. Edit news-portlet package to be included at xowiki page. (Ask dave to cvs the
5. Send Email to about News
and Forum to be included on the main page.
6. What do we need to ask to the experienced people?
the answer is we ask for experienced
7. wait Robert setup the zone
and make the mockup.
8. I'm afraid having the main
page as plain text would compromise the information/content. Info need
to be visible.
9. News - Add Xinha text editor
10. Discuss what way is the best to take
Iuri: on xowiki?
as a xowiki page?
linuxhooligan: well that was the original idea but i don't think it should be in xowiki
xowiki is for documentation
text types of documents
Iuri: i don;t get the whole pciture of that
linuxhooligan: if we start putting everything in xowiki then we can just get rid of the tabs
i know i know its confusing
linuxhooligan: lets talk about it and see if we can figure it out
i'm open to suggestions
11. When rob give the instance.
will convert community and documentation to xowiki at openacs website.
12. PHASE I
Make a presentation of OpenACS website possible implementation.
Post forums, ask for inputs
Mount Project Manager and fix it upHelp Malte on PM