Forum OpenACS Forum Summaries: Q&A 2004-11-05
OpenACS Q&A Forum Summary: 11/5/2004(Note: Q&A Forum summaries are made about once a week. Comments on editorial style welcomed. If you really want everything, read the whole forum yourself, or volunteer to take this position over)
- The OpenACS Core Team decided to ask RedHat for a RHEL license for the new OpenACS.org http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=206833
- Joel Aufrecht posted the OCT agenda for 11/3/04.
- Joel Aufrecht posted new comprehensive CVS documentation for OpenACS.
- Rafael Calvo announced a CASE tool for OpenACS, which enables rapid development
- Jade Rubick released a couple of new versions of project manager. It is now at 2.52 beta 1.
- Jade Rubick pointed out that a new installation of OpenACS 5.1.2 will not work correctly with https. He describes a simple fix.
- The .LRN UAB is looking at the usability of the WebDAV support in OpenACS.
- Strange image rendering on Windows installation
- Antonio Laterza is having restart problems
- Frank Bergmann is having issues loading OpenACS modules on his Windows installation of OpenACS
- Dave McBride wants to know if there is a way to change the timeout for tclwebtest
- Frank Bergmann is having problems because his tDOM was compiled without thread support on Windows.
- Help getting started on Windows and discussion of whether or not using Windows is advised (it is supported).
- Fixing monitoring package
- Identity management for OpenACS
- Tcl version of mv and find
- ad_form trouble creating text select
- 85 (+3) open patches (oldest patch: 10/3/2003, person responsible Lars Pinds)
- 572 (-3) open bugs (oldest bug: 11/12/2002)
- 160 (+6) resolved bugs
- 1419 (-14) closed bugs
- 12 (+0) open openacs.org bugs