Forum OpenACS Forum Summaries: Q&A 2004-11-10
OpenACS Q&A Forum Summary: 11/10/2004(Note: This is my last Q&A Summary. If someone else would like to take this on, please step forward! I'm stopping because the openacs.org upgrade will happen soon, and it's also taking much more time than I anticipated (about 30 minutes every time). My hope is that we will have RSS support for forums shortly, so keeping up with OpenACS should be much easier than it has been.)
- Malte Sussdorff (praise to him!) got the bug-tracker working in the upgrade to the new openacs.org site. However, there were still some performance issues with bug-tracker which were mostly resolved. The only thing left to do is get the templates working for the site, and we're ready to go!
- The OpenACS Core Team Election results are available.
- Nick Carroll posted an update on the tDOM version of the soap-gateway package.
- Nagita Karunaratne is integrating project-manager into dotLRN and making it subsite aware.
- Randy Kunkee is adding notifications to calendar events.
- Frank Bergmann is looking for Aolserver RPMs.
- Janine Sisk asked how to get dates from ad_form.
- Janine Sisk asked how to tune a query in Postgres. Interesting thread.
- Dave Bauer posted his recommendation on how to aggregate content between several package instances.
- Al Walworth wanted to know how to upgrade project-manager.
- Claudio Pasolini is having problems getting OpenFTS working with non US_ASCII characters.
- 85 (+0) open patches (oldest patch: 10/3/2003, person responsible Lars Pinds)
- 572 (+0) open bugs (oldest bug: 11/12/2002)
- 160 (+0) resolved bugs
- 1419 (-0) closed bugs
- 12 (+0) open openacs.org bugs