.LRN 2.4 Release Notes
Note: This release notes were created based on the change log from .LRN 2.3.1 to current status of the branch oacs-5-4. (changelog_.lrn_2.4.0_-_2.4.1)
- Allow editing of CSS files if running OpenACS 5.4 with template::head support
- Fix problem with Daylight Saving Time when creating recurring events.
- Added missing keys and translated to es_ES
Use default style for list template. Minor HTML strict cleanup.
Implementation of NotificationType for assessment_response has been added in version 0.10d4 and an upgrade apm-callback provided but has never been added to the install procs.
1. Created a new proc that creates the binding
2. Added the call to that new proc to the after_install apm-callback
3. Added the upgrade for this version (check that the binding doesn't exist before creating it)
Fix for Bug
#3129 (Method "as::section::copy" does not work),
#3135 (When all sections are deleted, it is not possible to create a new one from the admin UI.),
#3136 (Deleting and moving sections in the admin UI does not work.),
#3139 (Entry and Exit pages fails due to limitation of field length in the DB),
#3149 (Not live assessment can be accessed)
- Fixed problem with navbar when name contain spaces.
Fixed errors on attachment for Oracle.
Fixed error on filename. It added extension to file with extension
- Removing / from <input ... /> and from <br/> tag to meet HTML transitional requirements
Removed event handler for onMouseOver and onMouseOut event
High contrast stylesheet for calendar
1. Changed the alternative text of the icons in the view selection bar
2. Added a label in the form to go to a date in the mini calendar
3. Minor changes to improve the layout
Reduced nested tables for mini-calendar. Moved style to CSSs. Added caption and headers to the mini-calendar table.
Added caption and headers in day, week and month view.
Improved tables caption and links title texts.
1. Always insert all-day event as starting and ending at 00:00 in the server timezone (using it as a flag). Don't convert to the user timezone when retrieving them for display.
2. Use condition start=end for all-day event
- Added capability to define the widget upon mapping a category tree, effectively allowing single and multiple choice
Fix missing column "widget" in category_tree_map in Oracle
Fixed problem with repeat parameter on category_tree.map procedure
- Fixed error when install dotlrn
- new look for dotlrn-admin-portlet
- Fix to store and retrieve the syllabus for whatever language used by the user
- Adding dotlrn_community::membership_approve callback
Set default order for class members
Name of the community is required to create it (was optional).
Changed access keys to use digits instead of letters as it is commonly done in websites that address accessibility
Added title attribute to the links for expand/collapse communities lists
Show package_id in the toolbar
Pass the doc array property up to the master
Removed 'update bio' action and references from user list
Sorting applets by name using i18n
- Solved bug in function switch
Add condition for not sum the grades not live
Solved problem with role in subgroups with evaluation
- Added referrer arg to return to caller after enabling/disabling a FAQ
- We download a ZIP file so the extension is fixed
Adding support for the categorization of files (if the CategoriesP parameter is enabled for a package instance)
Moving categories_limitation partial query to a db_map
Now copy and move urls is working
Fixed link with view package
Fixing bug where label is called but name is meant preventing the proc from dying if the owner does not exist. Also adding the file extension to published file names (if it isn't already at the end of the file) so that a users default application is used instead of asking the user to select an application for a file that may be a doc, pdf, jpg, etc.
Fixed error with fs_context_bar_list: argument extra_vars isn't use. Add extra_vars to query.
Changed moveByCopyDeleteP default value to 0 , moreover the moveByCopyDelete only moves the live revision of the file
- Activate allow_bulk_actions parameter at include
Added missing labels for list template columns
Don't show notification chunk nor webdav one when portlet is shaded
- Redirecting always to the whole thread view after posting.
Add reading info creation scripts
Store and display reading info
Added support for attachments
Adding variable unread_or_new_query to allow reading_info feature. Change unread_or_new_query by unread_or_new_query_clause using db_map to support oracle and PostgreSQL
Factored pages into includes.
Fixed bug #872: threaded forums UI issues
Fixed some problems with constraints
Fixing the display of messages for forums in flat mode:
1. Removing buttons "expand", "collapse" ( flat mode and threaded mode ).
2. Showing messages ordered by input.
3. Showing messages in "flat" mode.
4. Removing "Replay" button.
Lots of display fixes. colors parametrized. inline CSS, uses ad_text_to_html
Major update to forums UI and supporting stuff
Cleaned up forums.js
Added callback implementation of forums_forum for search
Renamed mark_all_readed files to mark-all-read
Oracle compatibility fix
Fixed error on portlet if forums_reading_info is activated.
Remove unused parameter UseReadingInfo
Fixed package forum-reading-info for Oracle
Moved the reply, forward, etc. buttons after the content (in the read order) but keep it displayed at the same place
- Changes to use ad_form and formtemplate for creating/editing a news item
- Show date with format
Refactored to use list template in an accessible way
- Changing <b> tag to <em> tag to meet accessibility requirements
Removed obsolete code for curriculum bar (not used in the zen template)
Added 'Valid HTML 4.01' blue icon to the Zen footer
New greater contrast portlet background.
Used high contrast color for form errors too
1. Added an accessibility page that lists the available access keys and styles
2. Moved the style switcher links to the accessibility page (should go to the control panel eventually)
3. Made the "skip to main content" visible and added the link to the accessibility page in the same block
4. Added a hidden "you are here" in front of the breadcrumbs
5. Changed access keys from letters to digits
Get breadcrumbs separator from acs_subsite parameter
This work was done for the .LRN Consortium