Package specification Summary for package p-admin
|Description:||This package is unknown (not installed at this site)|
|This package depends on:||None|
|Packages that depend on p-admin:||None|
Bug Tracker Summary for package p-admin
There is no package with the name "p-admin" known to bug-tracker.
Code Metrics Summary for package p-admin
|# Tcl Procs||0|
|# Tcl Lines||0|
|# Automated Tests||0|
|# Stored Procedures||PG: 0 ORA: 0|
|# SQL Lines||PG: 0 ORA: 0|
|# ADP pages||0|
|# ADP lines||0|
|# Include pages (p-admin/lib/)||0|
|# Documentation pages||0|
|# Documentation lines||0|
|Browse Source||Not installed|
Permissions Administrator Specification
Goal: Update group membership and permissions for all site packages and subsites from a single admin UI.
- Assign a User to a Group
- Admin Groups
- Add or Delete a Group
- Grant any permission on any package/subsite
- View each member and their membership relation
- Assign Many Users to a Group / Relational Segment
- View All Groups and Permissions
- View Reports on Groups, Permissions and related objects.
- Utilizes an AJAX search widget to easily type and select users and packages from large lists.
Output each user's permissions, group memberships, group permissions, and permissions granted through group assignment. This report can be filtered by the following criteria: Object Name/URL, Group, Privilege.
The report is downloadable as a CSV spreadsheet.
• Due to performance issues, the Permissions Administrator does not set or report permissions granted through inheritance. This must be maintained using the core tools.
• Only Read, Write, Create and Admin permissions can be granted or revoked with this tool.
1. An AJAX Search is a search that displays the results dynamically as you type. As you enter 'music' all the objects matching that string anywhere in its name or URL are displayed in a dropdown box underneath the search box.