Tutorial to be laid out as such by Jim and Don:
(1) start with a finished notes package (as available off cvs)
(2) use a simple query to get one column (simplest possible list)
(3) add some more columns (show how easy it is)
(4) add ordering on all of the individual columns
(5) have the title of the note (first list column) be a link to show the whole note
(6) add a checkbox at the front of the list, and a "bulk action" to delete all the checked notes
(7) add a button for "create note"
(8) add filter for creation user; put the filter panel on the left of the list, showing the exising list style and list filter style
(9) pagination (defeat its caching)
(10) pagination with caching
Please refer any questions to above authors. Thank you.