Interface / CSS Coding Guidelines
OpenACS roadmap states:
Define a reasonable set of default CSS classes and ids that can be reused across the toolkit. Remove package specific CSS classes and ids in most cases and replace with site-wide ones. Allow for easy CSS-based themes.
related forum threads:
- LRN Gardens
- ad_form and css
- CSS Gardens (part 2)
- Default CSS for OpenACS 5.0
- TIP: theming changes (approved)
- css styles for the documentation project / xowiki
- OpenACS skinning
- A proposal: CSS Styles and module hooks in OpenACS 4
- Disabilities Discrimination Act (UK)
See also, the OpenACS coding guidelines.